If you haven’t purchased books for all your classes, you should do so soon. Our partner bookstore, BNC, is open. They are offering both an efficient purchasing experience and free shipping to the contiguous United States on orders of $99 or more on items purchased from the store (not necessarily from a third party seller) from now until Wednesday August 3 at 10:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time.
Of course, you can still use other sources to hunt for bargains if you wish. Information about that is available here.
To use our partner bookstore,
- Go to the online bookstore.
- Click on “Let’s Get Started.”
- Enter your Student ID (the part of your Stevenson email before the @, if you aren’t sure of yours you can find it in the version of these directions that appears on your Pirate Page).
- Click ‘View Your Materials.’ This will bring up a personalized list of books that you need for your courses.
- For each book you have purchasing options:
- Select the option you prefer for that book and click “Add Selected to Cart.”
- Enter the ISBN13 number in the search bar of your favorite online bookseller to be certain you get the correct title and edition. Sellers such as betterworldbooks.com, goodwillbooks.com, thriftbooks.com, or amazon.com are sometimes more cost-effective. Feel free to search for your books at any used book store.
- If you already have the book from another source and are certain that the ISBN13 numbers match exactly, you do not need to purchase the book again.
- Proceed to your cart to check out. If this is your first time purchasing from the online bookstore, you may need to create an account with them.
- The bookstore may push you to “Add Grade Builders,” but we recommend that you say “No Thanks, Continue to Checkout.”
- Resident students may select Use School Address for their shipping address on the checkout page, and our mailroom will store their books until their arrival. Enter the student’s name, not a parent’s or guardian’s. The student’s mailing address at school is
Student’s First and Last Name
3152 Forest Lake Rd
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
Questions can be directed to the registrar, Mrs. Liz O’Hara, at firstname.lastname@example.org.