We are here to support you through one-to-one conversations with teachers and families and faculty-led subject-specific family learning nights.
Parent/Guardian Workshops on age-specific topics like:
- Social-emotional wellbeing
- Freedom from Chemical Dependency (Offered to middle division students and families to learn how to recognize the early warning signs of chemical dependency and to intervene appropriately.)
- How to cultivate early-learner literacy
- Step-up Nights each spring to prepare families for the transition to next grade level
- Visiting lecture series’ on how to talk to children about identity, race, gender, sexuality, and belonging