FINAL INSPECTION/CHECKING OUT
11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Cardinale Summer Storage will be here to pick up boxes of bedding if you are departing Friday, June 10.
- After closing day on Friday, June 10 at 12:30 p.m. you may move out and depart campus.
- You must locate a faculty member from your dorm to perform the final room inspection. He or she will then sign and take your checkout sheets. You are then free to leave.
- Rooms left a mess may be charged $50 – $100 cleaning fee, depending on the size of the problem. Anything left behind will be discarded at your expense.
- You will be charged for damages to your room according to the “Dorm Room Check-Out Sheet.”
- All resident students in grades 9-11 will be required to fill out an End-of-Year pass request in Reach by 4:00 p.m. Thursday, May 26. Any student wishing to move out early must have permission from the dean or admin office and may only do so if the student is planning on staying locally WITH THEIR OWN PARENT
- Students are encouraged to leave campus on Friday, June 10 at the end of Closing Day at 12:30 p.m.