Financial Aid Process
Beginning with the 2023-24 school year, all financial aid applications for both new and returning families will be submitted to Clarity Tuition. Stevenson will no longer be using the SSS Financial Aid platform.
Stevenson’s financial aid application deadlines are as follows:
- Returning families is January 1, 2024
- New families is February 1, 2024
The application typically takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
The financial aid application fee is $60. You may request a fee waiver from Clarity as part of the application process. If you need assistance during the process of completing your application, there is in-app support available, as well as email and phone support in both English and Spanish.
Important Points About Financial Aid
- The School does not offer scholarships based on particular talents or attributes. Financial aid is for families who have a demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- If a family believes they will need financial aid at any point during a child’s time at Stevenson, they must apply for aid at the outset. Families will not be considered for aid if it is not requested during the admission application process.
- If a family’s financial circumstances change significantly, the School will make every effort to provide assistance. Generally, if you do not receive financial aid upon enrollment, you will be expected to remain a full-pay family during the child’s Stevenson experience.
If you have questions about financial aid or the application process, contact Director of Financial Aid Matt Sclafani.